Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9

I just need to state that I always feel such a sense of peace, community, worth at my yoga studio and during class.

Today was hard-not for on the mat practice but in dealing with those inner demons.

The good news is that I have a practice and I can look to my practice to help place things into focus. One of my favourite things about the 30 Day Challenge is that when these days happen, as they are bound to, it makes it that little bit easier to just go and practice, get to the studio, get to my mat, and breathe.

I have been struggling with finding a good, even, steady breathe in my practice since training and today taking that first breathe in Pranayama, I just felt my lungs expand into all those little crevices inside as I pushed down through my feet and made space.

So going forward, I'd like to remember day 9. Reconnecting with breathe. And moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment