Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2

Day 2!

I am "up to date" on my classes. Whoohoo!!

But in all honesty, taking Brianna's class today was a fantastic start to my 30 Day Challenge. Learning from my fellow trainees and feeling their energy again in the hot room and in the studio. So much love.

She's a real teacher!

And my second class was an excellent way to get caught up.

That being said, so much ultima and coconut water will be consumed this month and I need to get my body hydrated properly again.

I think that's one thing you aren't prepared for after training. Your connection with your body falls aside. You forget to hydrate in your daily life and just how important hydration is to your body and all of the work it does for you.

Let's see where this challenge takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment