Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 12

Almost half way through this Challenge!

I'm finding this Challenge (so far) easier than my first Challenge. But I think it's just "challenging" in different ways now. I know I can complete 30 Days in a row of yoga everyday. I've made it through the physical challenge and now it's moving deeper. It's challenging the thoughts of "I don't want to go" and thinking about WHY I'm feeling as such. Delving into the mind more, recognizing challenges don't have to be all serious and can still be fun and enjoyable and once you get that it makes it easier.

I think it's helped to give myself some credit too. And has been interesting being a part of the challenge on "the other side" as a teacher too!

Class today was excellent. With my Mumma by my side and a fellow trainee leading class. I could feel the growth in my mum's practice and in the teacher's style. She has always been amazing but today it felt like her true authentic self really shone and that is awesome.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment