Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 16

What a good day for practice.

I pushed my limits today it was great.


Along with a straight Moksha practice led with great energy, I ran the stairs and did some warm up biking/rowing.

I finished the day just being amazed by my body. I don't think anyone truly gives their bodies enough credit. Even when we don't take care of them-they continue to do their best to take care of us and when we do take care of them. The sky is the limit!

I have a long way to go in regards to being comfortable in my own skin (for a variety of reasons) but today was a great step forward. And I want to encourage any one who reads this to actually ditch the scale.

One huge pondering I had was that I've stepped on a scale being pumped feeling great and then when I see that "number" it affects me more than I want or realize. So I'm ditching the scale at least til the challenge is over but ultimately I don't want to live my life based on what it tells me. I want to base it on how I feel, how my clothes fit and give my body the credit that it's earned.


No comments:

Post a Comment