Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One of "those" days

So this was not my planned blog update but alas as "those" days go nothing goes as planned. 

I woke up and my new phone (which I am updating from) felt it needed to have my alarm go off continuously. There was no grapefruit for breakfast and my darling Shrimp was mad at me.

Then I notice I've lost some of my measly tips from my second job. Upon arriving at McDonald's to get my caffeine fix there is a huge line up for free small coffees and my ex pulls up beside me.Gets out and goes inside. I mean I ducked but still I noticed his van first. Luckily, I was in such a bad mood I didn't get out myself to inside or we would have run into each other.

Work has just been one thing after another and I am on a
25 min break instead of my hour for a multitude of reasons. It's a good thing I can multi- task but bad that I almost passed out from anxiety.

Being 23 and this stressed out working 50 hour weeks and seeing my bank account rise ever so slowly makes me mental but perhaps I always was a little mental.

I'll check how my formatting is when I get home. Back to work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment