Sunday, February 27, 2011

Separation Anxiety

I dropped my mobile. For the umpteenth time. I knew I needed to upgrade but I really wanted to wait until the summer!

Now I am being forced to get a new one. AH! The decisions I need to make quickly because it's been 12 hours and I feel disconnected.

The worst is I know people are texting me I just cannot read them because my inbox is full and my phone needs to flip open to erase the full inbox. It's the inside screen that's broken! C'est terrible!

Now it's come down to Rogers or Telus. Iphone, Android, Blackberry. In reality getting a Blackberry will be cheapest. Every provider seems to think that's the best phone! I really hate Blackberries. Like I just don't think I can own one. I want an Iphone but I wanted an unlocked one from Apple. I don't have enough saved for that yet. :( Nor do I think I'm patient enough to wait for the Iphone to arrive!

My family is all with Rogers-well my brother, mother, father. I'm with Telus just paying month to month right now since my contract ended with them in August.

There is just so much to consider to keep myself "connected" these days.

AND if I go with Iphone is it the Iphone3 or Iphone4. I want the newest one right? But everyone likes the curved corners of the 3 better. Oooh boy.

I also wish I could take care of this today. And not be going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment