I think for Be Peace I'm going to do a Gratitude Journal for the next month and slowly try to incorporate a meditation practice.
I've already begun coming into my yoga breathe during stressful times in my day-to-day life so I hope I'm ready to tackle this!
DAY 1: I'm grateful for....
1. My cozy red blanket from S&R I bought in 3rd year on suggestion by Donut
2. Bobbin, her furry snuggles and feisty attitude.
3. Being able to teach-the experiences each class bring me.
4. A water bottle that is easy to drink from so I stay hydrated
5. Having an available pool to go and swim for hours while forgetting the world.