Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Laundry Tip!

Allo all!

I ran into some mess at work last week when I spilled so much tomato soup on my white work shirt! One of Two! Which meant it needed to be washed ASAP!!

However, due to moving pains I'm still in the process of getting all the "essentials" in my apartment and did not have laundry detergent OR coins for the laundry machine.

Uh oh!

What is a girl to do????

I filled my bathtub with hot hot water (I rinsed the shirt in question off at work, luckily I had brought one to change into!) and threw the shirt in.

I then used Dawn Dishsoap where I had spilled, rubbed it in, and let it sit.



Came back a little bit later and the stain was almost gone! So I rubbed, rubbed, rubbed where the stain was (just the shirt against the shirt).

Voila! Stain gone!

I really felt this tip should be passed on, just in case!

It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.
Laurence J. Peter


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment