Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Fashion

I had been scouring the new Vintage shops in my area. Which was overwhelming for many reasons.

1) The sheer amount in Vancouver is INSANE!

2) Though the clothes are vintage the prices reflect Vancouver. Not what my little Ontario self is used to.

3) I was lost in SO many wonderful things!!

My head spinning and after trying on closets of clothes. I figured it out. I wasn't looking for anything specific. I wasn't focusing.

Key to vintage shopping: Know what you are looking for.

That being said, I have decided my next purchases will be.

A) A Leather Skirt. Ideally, this will be black or red and fitted. BUT I will consider a dark purple or blue. And vintage of course.



B) A giant bulky sweater. Something a bit tacky will be best.



That one can be found at Forever21. I think the colour is brilliant and perfect for Fall!

c) I need flat over the knee boots. I'm kicking myself for not buying the Kate&Mel's I found last year. I'm thinking a Grey or Cognac would be great!

I like those but the have had trouble with Quality from Aldo before.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
Oscar Wilde


I love Oscar Wilde!

No comments:

Post a Comment