Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Living Your Moksha

So May 1st marks the start of the Living Your Moksha challenge.


I registered today in hopes of getting out of the rut I've been in. I love Moksha. I fell in love almost a year ago and it's kept me grounded and centered-when I've let it, so this challenge is to get me back to letting go, loving the moment, and taking things as they come.

I'm hoping while working through the next 7 weeks and the 7 pillars I'll be able to reach a new level both on and off my mat.

The 7 Pillars which will each have a challenge are:
Be Healthy: We work to support lifelong health of the body and mind.
Be Accessible: Make real the idea that yoga’s benefits are limitless and accessible to all.
Live Green: Live to protect and serve our natural world.
Sangha Support: Believe in the power of community.
Outreach: Use creativity and energy to help others locally and abroad.
Live to Learn: Commit to always learning to stay humble, open, and inspired to serve.
Be Peace: We offer the benefit of our practice to the benefit of all beings everywhere.

 Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.
                                                                                                                     -B.K.S. Iyengar

No comments:

Post a Comment