Friday, March 9, 2012

Top 25 Most Played

We have all [mostly] done those surveys where they ask you what the top 25 songs on your Itunes/Media player is. And well, I'm stuck for a post, mostly because a few of the ones I've had aren't really thoughts I feel appropriate to put out into the internet for-ever!

So to jolt me out of that here for your reading pleasure is a list of my Top 25 most played songs!

1. Just A Kiss-Lady Antebellum
2. Dog Days are Over-Florence and the Machine
3. Longest Night-Howie Day
4. Circus-Britney Spears
5. Can't Be Tamed- Miley Cyrus
6. 3- Britney Spears
7. Eet-Regina Spektor
8. Womanizer-Britney Spears
9. More Like Her-Miranda Lambert
10. If You Seek Amy-Britney Spears
11. Princess-Matt Nathanson
12. I Hate Boys-Christina Aguilera
13. Teenage Dream-Katy Perry
14. Collide-Howie Day
15. A Little Bit Stronger-Sara Evans
16. Princess- Matt Nathanson
17. Heart and Soul-Jonas Brothers (Camp Rock)
18. I Never Told You-Colbie Caillat
19. Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus
20. You're My Favourite Song- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas (Camp Rock)
21. Radar-Britney Spears
22. Vanity-Christina Aguilera
23. Something Beautiful-Great Big Sea
24. Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift
25. Airplanes- B.O.B feat Hayley Williams and Eminem

Note: I do have two "Princess" by Matt Nathanson's there...it is probably my favourite song ever.



"Lying Here With You So Close To Me/It's Hard To Fight These Feelings When It Feels So Hard To Breathe/Caught Up In This Moment/Caught Up In Your Smile"-Lady A


No comments:

Post a Comment