Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Live Green

Trying to get these projects done and inspiration just sort of hit me for this one.

I should preface: This idea came to me while I was sprinting up the stairs by my house the day my Grandma went into the hospital and we had to let her go.

The stairs are in this beautiful tree covered and there used to be a waterfall section of Hamilton. They get a lot of traffic and it made me feel so sad when in my sprint I noticed the amount of garbage that had accumulated since my last use of the stairs.

My project? I'm going to clean the area and see if I can't enlist some friends and family to help.

I'll keep you all updated!

Love the earth-it takes care of you so make sure you take care of it!

2 comments:

  1. For future reference if you don't already know this, the city will provide garbage bags and gloves I believe if you organize community cleanups/do it yourself.

    It is a shame how much garbage is left behind. Who do they think is going to pick it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know that! Super helpful!

      Delete